We just got a new shipment of laptops. Great prices, lots of different models. Lots of Desktops as well. Brands like Samsung, Asus, Toshiba, Lenovo, Dell, HP, Gateway, eMachines and Acer..
Call today. 251-418-4286
I am writing this because I am seeing a trend. A trend in people replacing their original laptop Power adapter (Charger) with Universal Power Adapters (Chargers). These universal ones can come with different tips or you buy the tips separate. Some also have the ability to charge the laptop from a car, boat or other 12V Dc power point. While not all of these universal adapters are bad, they can cause problems. I have lots of experience with universal type chargers, using the Kensington Wall/ Ultra , a couple different ones from Targus and a few other ‘non’ major brand types.
Let’s look at some of the problems created by Universal type Laptop Chargers-Read More
Lately I’ve been seeing a LOT of broken LCD screens on Laptops. Some have been dropped, stepped on, fell off the desk, or even fell off the roof of the car..
How to keep your laptop screen intact and unbroken:
1. Never place it on the floor. That’s a great way to get it stepped on by you, a child or a dog. Yes, dogs are heavy enough to crack LCD screens.
2. Always have it on a flat and stable surface.
3. Don’t put anything heavy on top of it. Books especially are a no-no.
4. Don’t put it in a bag with anything else.
5. Always close the screen when you aren’t using it. If it were to get bumped or fell, it would absorb the shock better closed.
Remember to be careful with your laptop. Laptops can be fragile sometimes and all it takes is one drop or bump and WHAM your screen is shattered in to many little pieces.Read More